Friday 13 June 2014

I DID IT: My weight loss story: I lost 17kg in 3 months

After a long time of thinking I couldn't lose weight, exercises and eating right wasn't for me, I finally decided to loss weight in March 2014.

I was so motivated to go on my weight lose journey and to reach my goal. I started at 83kg and now I'm currently 66kg. I lost 17kg in total in 3 months.

The journey was not easy what so ever. It was so difficult. I exercised everyday for 2 hours or more and was on a diet. I also drank a lot of water. I made sure I set weight loss goal every Two weeks to achieve and I achieved them everytime.

At the moment I'm a size 10 and before I was a size 14. I'm currently finished with my weight loss journey but now I'm toning up. I have more confident and I'm happy with my weight and size.

A huge tip I can give for a successful weight loss is be motivated and be determined to do it.

Jennifer Iboko

1 comment:

  1. Wow 17kg? well done sweetie :D very inspiring, keep it up x

    ReplyDelete